Do you have health goals?
My current goals include losing weight, feeling better both physically and mentally, eating nutrient dense food and ridding myself of daily headaches.
First I needed some motivation so I began to listen to podcast on health while I’m on my treadmill. It was while I was exercising that I first learned about Jameth Sheridan and HealthForce Nutritionals.
While I was listening to this interview with Jameth something clicked in my brain and I new that I wanted to learn more about these nutritional supplements.
Here’s what I love about these supplements (these may vary according to product):
- 100% raw
- 100% gluten-free (they do use barley/wheat grass but cut above the stem so that there are not any seeds that could add gluten to their product)
- 100% actual food
- Includes Organic ingredients
- Sold in amber glass jars
The three supplements that I’m currently using are Vitamineral Green (in my smoothie), Truly Natural Vitamin C (Smoothie) and Vitamineral Earth (I drink with water).
- Juice of 2 organic oranges,
- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Hemp Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup of Organic Frozen Blueberries or Superfruits (purchased from Costco)
- heaping teaspoon of local pollen
- 2 tablespoons organic flax seed oil
- 1 tablespoon Vintamineral Green
- Handful of organic Goji Berries
- 1 tsp Truly Natural Vitamin C
- 1/4 cup raw/organic almonds or walnuts (I add these a couple times a week)
What changes have I noticed since I’ve began to enjoy a smoothie every day?
I’m losing weight, I have a lot more energy, I have fewer mood swings, my memory is improving and my headaches are dissipating.
For awhile I felt like I was aging rapidly which is not something one wants to feel. I would wake up everyday to a new problem or symptom. Now I’m waking up and I feel incredible. It really shows how powerful and amazing real food is.
Have you made some health changes that have made you feel more alive?